This page describes how to manage the site in reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult.
TERTIUM Technology S.r.l. , in compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, Code for the protection of personal data) and community, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR), with this document we inform you that we will process your personal data according to honesty, lawfulness, transparency and privacy principles.
The information is provided only for www.tertiumtechnology.com and not for other external websites that may be consulted via links.
According to the GDPR, TERTIUM Technology S.r.l. with headquarters in Ospedaletto, 56121, Pisa, Via Emilia 323, VAT Registered Number 01594480509, is the Data Controller.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data will be processed for the purposes described in the following paragraphs. If related to legislative or contractual obligations it will be enough to read this policy, if related to other purposes, the provision of data will be optional for you and your refusal to the data processing does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the data processing itself.
In general, personal data will be used for:
- providing company services;
- managing contacts;
- sending messages;
- statistical purposes;
- showing contents using external platforms.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSING
The types of personal data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document. Personal data collected through this site refer to:
- Navigation Data
The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through data processing and in association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- Data provided voluntarily by users of the site
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the acquisition of the sender’s address, needed to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Collected personal data may refer both to the user and to third parties to whom the user provides the data.
The user assumes the responsibility of the personal data of third parties published or shared through the site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the data controller from any liability to third parties.
Cookies are essential tools as they allow modern sites to work at their best, allowing maximum customization, interaction and fluency in navigation.
The ICO considers technical cookies the session cookies, the functional cookies and – only under certain conditions – the analytics cookies.
METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data is processed by manual and electronic means, through automated systems in compliance with the procedures described by the GDPR. Data processing is carried out at the premises of TERTIUM Technology S.r.l. and/or at the premises where the physical servers are located.
The data are processed for the time necessary to fulfill the service requested, or required by the purposes described in this document, or until a request for deletion is received from the interested party.
DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
TERTIUM Technology S.r.l. will not communicate, disclose and/or transfer your personal data to any third party.
INTERESTED PARTIES RIGHTS
The person to whom the personal data refers has, at any time, the right to exercise all the rights provided by the GDPR, Articles 15 to 22:
- The ability to ask a company for information about what personal data (about him or her) is being processed and the rationale for such processing;
- The ability to get access to his or her personal data that is being processed. This request provides the right for data subjects to see or view their own personal data, as well as to request copies of the personal data;
- The ability to ask for modifications to his or her personal data in case the data subject believes that this personal data is not up to date or accurate;
- The ability to withdraw a previously given consent for processing of their personal data for a purpose;
- The ability to object to the processing of their personal data;
- The ability to object to a decision based on automated processing;
- The ability to ask for the deletion of their data;
- The ability to ask for transfer of his or her personal data. As part of such request, the data subject may ask for his or her personal data to be provided back (to him or her) or transferred to another controller. When doing so, the personal data must be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
To exercise your rights and/or if you wish to stop receiving e-mails from Tertium Technology please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org